Google

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Search and donate money to rebuilding NOLA!


Have you heard about GoodSearch.com? It is a division of the Yahoo Search engine. Donations are made to your favorite charity or school every time you search the web using Good Search! Another cool thing is, if the organization you want to donate to is not listed, you can add it to the GoodSearch database.
I don't know about you, but I am constantly looking for stuff online. Now, we can make some good $$$ for whatever charity or school we choose. :) Oooooo.... also, it does not cost you anything ~ FREE!
www.goodsearch.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Cooper said...

What a great idea! Thanks for posting this! I'll have to add you to my blogroll now that I've found your blog!
--Richard

8:33 PM  
Blogger Nola-Blog said...

Hello!

Thanx for the complimentary comment, Richard :) I thought telling everyone about GoodSearch could bring many charities some extra cash. We are gonna be searching anyway, why not support a good cause at the same time. One of our favorite NOLA organizations is in Good Search's database ~ Common Ground Health Clinic.

It is very nice of you to add me to your blogroll. If you do not mind, I would like to do the same for your blog. :)

Take care!

XO ~
Kandye

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CLICK ON A FLAG TO TRANSLATE!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting